Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Form 600-A

Yesterday the USCIS form was filled in and went out in the mail today! Another baby step closer to bringing our son home.
Have you ever felt doing taxes was a daunting task. Than you will understand the feelings of those who adopt. The paper work is mountainous and being precise is not even an option. One peice of critical paperwork took me 3 tries before it was right! What was worse was the paper had to come from another state!
These are the trials, but it does keep you busy as you wait. The waiting is hard. Probably the hardest part for me. I have begun to work on his room and am starting a quilt for his bed. Biding time really. I wonder what he is doing right now and when I know he will be going to bed.
Would I do it again? Absolutely!

1 comment: