Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dossier

On Friday, April 3rd we dropped off the dossier that needs to be sent to Ethiopia. How can I describe my feelings? Rather like my knitting, there were knots (in my stomach) and neat rows (paper work finally out of my hands and into the hands of those who can DO something with it all) and somehow all this pearl and knit would become something! A son coming home!
I sang as I walked to the car, one major hurdle was done and now I was looking at the race lane once again. Once again waiting........seems there is a lot of that :) this time for our dossier to be transcribed from English to Amharic. Than we wait (more of that!) for approval from the government, followed by an acceptance letter and after that a travel date.
In the mean time we need to continue fund raising and seeking grants. I have made a quilt for his bed and am working on creating a fun room for him to enjoy.
Rob and I seek prayers for the following:
Grace with the government for our acceptance.
Speed in expediting the documents through the court system.
Reasonably priced travel.
Fund raisers to be well attended.
Thank you to each of you who are sharing this journey with us. We are blessed by your support and you heart for one child to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment